The sequence of finishing work in a private house
Наши клиенты часто спрашивают про верную последовательность отделки дома. Действительно порядок важен, его нужно обсуждать с рабочими, косвенно проверяя их квалификацию. Вот порядок операций, который мы рекомендуем.
(Before the start of work it is necessary to prepare the construction site.)
In general it will include the following works.
- Erecting a scaffolding or a construction tunnel
- Arrangement of a working platform on the roof for working with pipes.
- Protecting the roof with boarded-in insulation material and PVC.
- Hanging high-density protective construction mesh.
- Installation of protective coatings on windows and doors (sticking films, fixing organilite (when dismantling masonry cladding).
- Installing protected power wiring. Earthing of steel scaffolding.
If necessary, dismantling is carried out:
- the roof drainage system;
- roof lining;
- old decorative trim;
- video surveillance systems, television antennas;
- the transfer of power entry to the temporary support;
- window, floor and basement moldings;
- wall and basement coverings, clearing openings;
- lighting fixtures;
- cladding of entrance panels;
- canopies and awnings, etc.
Then begins work with the bases of the walls, plinths, pipes. We recommend this sequence.
- Installation, replacement or repair of windows and doors.
- Routing of the power and lighting electrical system on the facade.
- Shifting away from the wall of the gas supply if the insulation of the walls (made by a specialized company).
- Cleaning, dusting, washing, treatment of walls and basement with bioprotective agents.
- Levelling of wall and basement surfaces, chimneys and vents: reinforcement, if necessary.
- Laying of screeds on the areas of entrance groups with slopes.
- Application of reinforcing and waterproofing impregnations in entrance areas and stepped walkways.
- Installation of embedded parts for lighting fixtures, massive decors, antennas, etc.
- Insulation of walls, basement, foundation area, backsplash.
- Applying basic plaster with fiberglass and steel nets, corners and braids.
- Work with the slopes of openings.
- Installation and finishing of decorative belts, cornices and other separating elements, rosettes, bas-reliefs.
- Installing the casing of openings, shutters, bars.
- Installation of window, facade and socle drip mouldings.
- Installation of fences and balustrades.
- Applying finishing decorative coatings (paint, plaster).
- Facing walls with stone, tile, wood, fiber cement panels, etc.
- Facing the basement area. Seam sealing cords and sealants.
- Stenciling, laying majolica, mosaics, etc.
- Installation of the front boards and panels, trim roof overhangs.
- Installation of roof gutters and drainage pipes.
- Installation of pipe caps, weatherhoods.
- Installation of grounding, lightning protection.
- Installation of electrical appliances, sockets, switches, automation.
- Mounting video surveillance, antennas.
- Facing squares and step ups.
- Terrace covering (tiles, WPC, decking, textured concrete).
- Hydrophobization of stone coatings.
- Removal of protective structures from window and door openings.
- Dismantling and removal of scaffolding.
- Installation of canopies and canopies of glass and metal.
- Installation of grids for climbing vegetation.
- Installation of awnings, pergolas.
- Undermining grouting works.
- Installation in the scour trays to divert storm water from the gutters.
- Placing the finishing layer on the blind area.
- Paving of adjacent landscape areas and paths.
- Cleaning the construction site and the removal of debris.
- Removal of huts, composting toilets.
- Preparation and transfer of documentation for hidden works (if any).
Working with the wall surface.
What is the vertical and horizontal sequence of work on the wall?
For EIFS system, the house is divided into "seizures" - areas with a homogeneous surface and, starting from the upper left corner, begin to move to the right. The work to do step by step, from the top to the bottom floor. Participate in the work of 3-4 working plasterer.
f you do the base from below, when working on the upper tiers, the drops of mortar will stain the finished surface of the planes below.